- AlliedLaw is committed to responding to your requested and agreed time frames.
- We understand in some circumstances you may require urgent appointments or have deadlines for the provision of reports/opinion; AlliedLaw will commit to work within your timeframes.
- Anne White is a highly experienced clinician committed to providing reliable and professional opinions.
- All assessments completed by Anne White are based on objective evidence.
- Anne White’s clinical experience forms the basis of her capacity to be recognised as an expert in her field.
- Anne White understands and accepts her role as an expert witnesses in the court.
- Anne White’s clinical experience provides her with the capacity to provide depth in her assessments across an extensive breadth of claimants.
- Your clients will always be treated with respect, dignity and compassion throughout the assessment process.
- Anne White is a registered Occupational Therapist who regularly completes professional development.
- Anne White is based in Brisbane and Cairns, but is happy to travel across Australia to provide assessments and reports. Travel charges are always modest and appropriate.
AlliedLaw was established by Anne White in 2014
AlliedLaw, Founding Managing Director
B.Occ.Thy. Grad Dip Counselling. Grad Dip Ergonomics.
Accredited Occupational Therapist, Member of OT Australia, Member of Work Interest Group.
She has provided assessments and/or rehabilitation services to clients of all ages, with various conditions and disabilities, including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, spinal, amputees, neurological, cardiac and psychological conditions.
Anne continues to work in primary, secondary and tertiary rehabilitation settings with public hospitals and in the insurance sector. Anne possesses a strong desire to provide quality services that enable clients to achieve their goals of independent functioning.
Anne has been providing insurance and medico legal reports for the last 23 years. Her assessments, reports and expert witness testimony are based on objective data and authoritative opinion stemming from her extensive experience with assessing and promoting functional independence of clients.
Anne is a strong advocate for continuing to update her Occupational Therapy skills through peer review education, attending educational forums and feedback from clients regarding changes to their practices that impact on Occupational Therapy practices/report provisions.
As Managing Director of AlliedLaw, Anne is involved in the business operations, professional supervision and client management. Anne’s goal is to ensure AlliedLaw provides professional, and continuous improvement services to our clients.