- AlliedLaw is committed to responding to your requested and agreed time frames.
- We understand in some circumstances you may require urgent appointments or have deadlines for the provision of reports/opinion; AlliedLaw consultants will commit to work within your timeframes.
- Our consultants are all highly experienced clinicians committed to providing reliable and professional opinions.
- All assessments completed by an AlliedLaw consultant will based on objective evidence.
- Our consultants’ clinical experience forms the basis of their capacity to be recognised as experts in their respective fields.
- Our consultants understand and accept their role as expert witnesses in the court.
- Our consultants’ clinical experience enables them with the capacity to provide depth in their assessments across an extensive breadth of claimants. Consultants are able to provide professional opinion through the age spectrum; from paediatric clients to aging clients and in appropriate circumstances both psychological and physical injuries.
- Your clients will always be treated with respect, dignity and compassion throughout the assessment process.
- All of AlliedLaw’s consultants are registered practicing clinicians and all regularly complete individual professional development. AlliedLaw also provides support and development to all consultants.
- AlliedLaw is committed to servicing all areas of Australia. Our consultant list is constantly growing across all locations. If we do not currently have a consultant servicing the area you require, we will travel to your accommodate your client’s needs.
- Our AlliedLaw consultants all have access to their own rooms for conducting assessments. However, assessments can also be conducted in your office, in the claimants home or specialist centres where appropriate.
AlliedLaw was established by Anne White in 2014
AlliedLaw, Founding Managing Director
B.Occ.Thy. Grad Dip Counselling. Grad Dip Ergonomics.
Accredited Occupational Therapist, Member of OT Australia, Member of Work Interest Group.
She has provided assessments and/or rehabilitation services to clients of all ages, with various conditions and disabilities, including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, spinal, amputees, neurological, cardiac and psychological conditions.
Anne continues to work in primary, secondary and tertiary rehabilitation settings with public hospitals and in the insurance sector. Anne possesses a strong desire to provide quality services that enable clients to achieve their goals of independent functioning.
Anne has been providing insurance and medico legal reports for the last 23 years. Her assessments, reports and expert witness testimony are based on objective data and authoritative opinion stemming from her extensive experience with assessing and promoting functional independence of clients.
Anne is a strong advocate for continuing to update her Occupational Therapy skills through peer review education, attending educational forums and feedback from clients regarding changes to their practices that impact on Occupational Therapy practices/report provisions.
As Managing Director of AlliedLaw, Anne is involved in the business operations, professional supervision and client management. Anne’s goal is to ensure AlliedLaw provides professional, and continuous improvement services to our clients.